Zinnia Black Vegan heeled Sandals with straps
USD93,75 $ USD125,00 $
Promotion valid from 2024-02-19 to 2024-03-03
Best price in the last 30 days: USD93,75$
Zinnia Black: the women's heeled sandals with ankle straps and a buckle crafted from apple leather
Shop online Zinnia Black, the open mid-heel sandals with ankle straps made with Apple Leather: a material made from the recycling of the residues provenient from the industrial production of apple juice, a sustainable and cruelty-free innovative alternative to leather.
- This fresh and versatile design can be worn on the most various situations and with different styles. The large heel gives more stability and supports the foot arch and the buckle makes for the perfect adjustment around the ankle.
- Made of hypoallergenic materials and free from environmental toxins, they are breathable (preventing suffocation and excessive sweat) and antimicrobial (preventing bad odor). They have a moisture-wicking insole made of EVA foam and a lining with almost no stitches in direct contact with the foot to avoid friction.
- They are very comfortable and attractive for the warmer days and were made in a way that respects the environment.
Available in black and orange
This shoe corresponds exactly with the size
stated in the guide.
If you are still in doubt about your size, don't hesitate to contact us!
Whatsapp: +351 962 854 422
Phone: +351 214 932 003
- Breathable, Eco-responsable, antimicrobial and hypoallergenic
- Upper and straps: Apple leather made from fibers provenient from the residue of the apple juice industry
- Buckle: nickle free metal
- Lining: microfibre and PU laminated
- Sole: synthetic rubber
- Heel height: 6 cm
- Carefully made in Portugal with sustainable materials and manufacturing processes, in a fair work environment.
- Clean your shoes using a soaked cloth and soapy water.
- Let the shoes air dry before applying polish cream.
- Apply a small amount of polish cream using a dry, soft cloth and rub sparingly over the textile in a circular motion.
After the application, leave the shoes to dry naturally for 24 hours away from direct sunlight.
Please note: Do not put the product in the washing machine and never fully submerge the product as this could cause irreversible damage.
At the end of the product's lifespan (beyond repair), or when you no longer need the product, you can give it another destiny. You could consider using the product to fulfill a different purpose or even donate it.
You can return or exchange an item up to 100 days after the date you receive the product. Check our Size Guide in case you need help finding your perfect fit. Please contact our Customer Support with any further questions. For more information, check our Returns & Exchange Policy.
Summary of Classification
Added to shopping bag
Article (s) added (s) to Wishlist