Magnolia Piñatex Vegan heel Sandals with a buckle
USD99,45 $ USD153,00 $
Promotion valid from 2024-02-19 to 2024-03-03
Best price in the last 30 days: USD99,45$
Magnolia Piñatex: the women's heel sandals with criss-cross straps and a buckle on the ankle crafted with organic fabric, made from pineapple leaf fibers
Shop online Magnolia Piñatex, the criss-cross sandals made from Piñatex. This innovative material comes from the reuse of the residue created by the pineapple farming industry. It uses the pineapple leafs fibers to obtain a biodegradable, renewable and cruelty-free textile.
- This clump like model has a beautiful and minimalist style, without any barroque elements that burden their aesthetic and has the freshness of an open shoe. Furthermore it has the Nae logo printed on the heel area, the straps are nailed to the sole by metallic tacks and it has a buckle on the ankle.
- Made of hypoallergenic materials and free from environmental toxins, they are breathable (preventing suffocation and excessive foot sweat) and antimicrobial (prevents bad odors). The sole is made of wood with an organic crepé rubber base, that makes them easy to clean. They are fresh sandals and have a soft and slip-resistant step.
- A versatile sandal that you can match with various outfits for very occasions, they are easy to wear and to walk with their divided heel between the foot and the ankle. They are the perfect match between fashion and comfort.
This shoe corresponds exactly with the size
stated in the guide.
If you are still in doubt about your size, don't hesitate to contact us!
Whatsapp: +351 962 854 422
Phone: +351 214 932 003
- Breathable, Eco-responsible, antimicrobial and hypoallergenic
- Straps: PiÒatex made from pineapple leaves fibres and PLA
- Buckles: nickel free metal with the color of aged gold
- Interior: microfiber and laminated PU
- Sole: wood with a crepÈ natural rubber base
- Heel height: 5,5 cm
- Carefully made in Portugal with sustainable materials and manufacturing processes, in a fair work environment.
- Clean your item using a soaked cloth and soapy water. For difficult stains, rub a soft cleaning brush soaked with soapy water in a circular motion.
- Remove the soap with a damp cloth.
- Let your shoes air dry away from direct sunlight before applying polish cream
- Apply a small amount of polish cream using a dry, soft cloth and rub sparingly over the textile in a circular motion.
- After the application, leave the shoes to dry naturally for 24 hours away from direct sunlight
Please note: Do not put the product in the washing machine and never fully submerge the product as this could cause irreversible damage.
At the end of the product's lifespan (beyond repair), or when you no longer need the product, you can give it another destiny. You could consider using the product to fulfill a different purpose or even donate it.
You can return or exchange an item up to 100 days after the date you receive the product. Check our Size Guide in case you need help finding your perfect fit. Please contact our Customer Support with any further questions. For more information, check our Returns & Exchange Policy.
Summary of Classification
Added to shopping bag
Article (s) added (s) to Wishlist