Ina Black Vegan Heel Backless Open-Toe
USD49,00 $ USD98,00 $
Valid balances from 2023-02-01 to 2023-02-20
Use this code at checking out.
Ina Black: the women's backless and open-toe sandals with heel crafted from sustainable suede-like microfiber
Shop online Ina Black, the women’s backless, open-toe heels crafted from vegan suede; a sustainable, supple, innovative, cruelty-free, and durable material.
- These stylish shoes have a smart minimalist design that shows a modern, confident and elegant look, with solid pattern.
- The upper, the lining and the insole are hypoallergenic and free from dangerous environmental toxins. On top of this, the shoes are breathable, able to avoid foot sweat and suffocation, and are antibacterial and antimicrobial, which helps to prevent the development of odors. They feature a moisture wicking footbed padded with EVA and a mid, classical heel which provides more arch support. Along with the lining attributes, these shoes can be considered a flexible model which will prevent blisters.
- Simple but striking, these are fresh, versatile, and contemporary sandals. They will match perfectly with several outfits for many occasions, whilst being comfortable for all-day wear, both indoors and out.
You can return or exchange an item up to 100 days after the date you receive the product. Check our Size Guide in case you need help finding your perfect fit. Please contact our Customer Support with any further questions. For more information, check our Returns & Exchange Policy.
- Clean your item using a soaked cloth and soapy water. For difficult stains, rub a soft cleaning brush soaked with soapy water in a circular motion.
- Remove the soap with a damp cloth.
- Let your shoes air dry away from direct sunlight before wearing.
Please note: Polish cream is not recommended. Do not put the product in the washing machine and do not submerge the product in water as this could cause irreversible damage.
At the end of the product's lifespan (beyond repair), or when you no longer need the product, you can give it another destiny. You could consider using the product to fulfill a different purpose or even donate it.
Summary of Classification
Added to shopping bag
Article (s) added (s) to Wishlist