You can return or exchange an item up to 100 days after the date you receive the product. Check our Size Guide in case you need help finding your perfect fit. Please contact our Customer Support with any further questions. For more information, check our Returns & Exchange Policy.
- Upper and footbed made with environmental-healthy microfibers.
- Water resistant, breathable, antimicrobial, insulated and hypoallergenic.
- Fur-like lining made with organic cotton GOTS certified.
- Laces made with recycled polyester. Eyelets and zipper made with nickel-free metal.
- Insole padded with EVA and moisture wicking.
- TRU normal (synthetic gum rubber) soles - slip-resistant lugged shape and durable.
- Heel Height: 3.5 cm - 1.4 in.
- Carefully made in Portugal with sustainable materials and manufacturing process, in a fair work environment
Lightly wipe down dust and dirt with a dry cloth of your vegan boots. Clean using a soaked cloth with soapy water. Never fully submerge the product as this may cause irreversible damage. Leave it to dry naturally for 24 hours. The application of polishing cream is recommended. Let them dry before any application. Apply a small amount using a dry, soft cloth and rub sparingly over the textile in a circular motion. Leave to dry naturally for 24 hours after the application.
At the end of the product?s lifespan, or whenever you do not need it anymore, you should give another destiny to your vegan boots. Also consider a recovery or a new use for yourself or ever for a donation.