NEW

Spring/Summer 2020

Kio - Black Ring Flat Sandal

REF: Kio Black

USD 100,00 $

Meet Kio, the vegan toe ring flat sandals in Piatex linned with Eco-friendly OEKO-TEX certified Microfibre manufactured in a system free of CO2 emissions.


Piatex is an eco-friendly material made of pineapple leaf fibres. The microfibres used for the lining are hypoallergenic, antibacterial and antimicrobial, preventing the development of odours. These minimalistic sandals feature a criss cross strap that wraps around the ankle with a silver, nickle-free buckle. The breathable lining and upper make these lace up sandals the perfect go-to to any warm sunny day.


Carefully made in Portugal in a fair work environment.


Available in Black.

Size Guide
ADD TO BAG Wishlist
I want to be notified quickly.
Available only for registered customers. Login / Register
  • 80% Pineapple leaves fibres 20% PLA fibres Upper
  • 90% Microfibre 10% PU Lining - OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified
  • Antibacterial, antimicrobial and hypoallergenic lining and sock
  • Breathable upper with non-removable sock and silver nickel-free buckle
  • Hand-made in Portugal

Care:
Clean using a soaked cloth with soapy water. Never fully submerge the product as this may cause irreversible damage. Let the shoes air dry before applying polish cream. The application of polishing cream is recommended. Apply a small amount using a dry, soft cloth and rub sparingly over the textile in a circular motion until fully absorbed. After the application, leave to dry naturally for 24 hours.

Lifespan:
At the end of the product?s lifespan, or whenever you do not need it anymore, you should give it another destiny. Also consider a recovery or a new use for yourself or ever for a donation.
Plus to free shipping, you have 100 days free returns. If you need more information please check our shipping and return policy.

Product Rating

Summary of Classification

0.0 / 5 stars

  • Kio Pinatex Vegan Sandals
  • Kio Pinatex Vegan Sandals
  • Kio Pinatex Vegan Sandals
  • Kio Pinatex Vegan Sandals

Close

Added to shopping bag

{{item.product.featured_image.alt}}

{{item.product.title}} {{item.product.selected_variant.title}}
REF: {{item.product.sku}}

View Bag / Checkout

Article (s) added (s) to Wishlist

{{item.product.featured_image.alt}}

{{item.product.title}} {{item.product.selected_variant.title}}
REF: {{item.product.sku}}

See Wishlist