Tara Apple Leather bag
Use this code at checking out.
Tara Black: crossed shoulder bag with two separate interior cushioned compartments, zipper on top and flap with magnetic buttons crafted from Apple Leather and Organic Cotton
Shop online Tara Black, the crossed shoulder bag made of Apple Leather: a material provenient from the leftovers of the industry of apple juice: a sustainable, innovative and cruelty free alternative.
- This laptop style model has two separate interior compartments, respectively a zipper pocket and an envelope style pocket (where the zipper closes). Both the separate compartments have a flap that holds to the baf through two magnetic buttons so your belongings are more protected. And, the strap has two eyelets to separate both sides of the bag.
- This is a very functional bag, with a classic black solid pattern bag. All of the closing and adjustment details are made of silver metal for a more elegant touch and the logo is discreetly placed on the lower side of the flap and there is a label sewn on the interior.
- Besides all of this, it is made of hypoallergenic materials and free from environmental toxins. With a water resistant exterior, nickel free metal and breathable lining made from GOTS certified organic cotton.
- Water resistant, breathable, Eco-responsible, antimicrobial, hypoallergenic and health safe.
- Material: vegan leather, made of AppleSkin made from the disposable leftovers from the apple juice industry; GOTS certified organic cotton
- Zipper: zipper and all metallic accessories made of nickel free metal
- Size: one size ñ medium
- Measurements: Width x Height x Depth ñ 28 x 18 x 11 cm; 11 x 7,1 x 2,4 inches
- Back Straps length (maximum): 118 cm; 46,5 inches
- Carefully made in Spain with sustainable materials and manufacturing processes, in a fair work environment.
- Clean your product using a soaked cloth and soapy water.
- Let air dry before applying polish cream.
- Apply a small amount of polish cream using a dry, soft cloth and rub sparingly over the textile in a circular motion.
- After the application, leave the item to dry naturally for 24 hours away from direct sunlight.
For ORGANIC COTTON:
- Lightly wipe away any dust and dirt from the product with a dry cloth.
- Clean them using a soaked cloth and soapy water.
- Leave them to dry naturally for 24 hours away from direct sunlight.
Please note: Do not put the product in the washing machine and never fully submerge the product as this could cause irreversible damage.
At the end of the product's lifespan (beyond repair), or when you no longer need the product, you can give it another destiny. You could consider using the product to fulfill a different purpose or even donate it.
Summary of Classification
Added to shopping bag
Article (s) added (s) to Wishlist