You can return or exchange an item up to 100 days after the date you receive the product. Check our Size Guide in case you need help finding your perfect fit. Please contact our Customer Support with any further questions. For more information, check our Returns & Exchange Policy.
- Water resistant, breathable, antimicrobial, and hypoallergenic, made with environmental-healthy materials.
- Outer: Vegan leather crafted from recycled microfiber.
- Laces: Vegan waxed cotton filled with recycled polyester.
- Lining: 90% Microfibre and 10% PU.
- Insole: Padded with EVA and moisture wicking.
- Soles: Gum rubber – slip-resistant, durable.
- Carefully made in Portugal with sustainable materials and manufacturing processes, in a fair work environment.
1. Before getting your shoes wet, clean off any dust or mud. You can use a soft brush or dry cloth.
2. Use a damp cloth to wipe down the entire shoe in a circular motion until clean. Remember to regularly clean the cloth to avoid spreading the dirt across the shoe. For particularly difficult stains, use water and a soft-bristle brush in circular motions on the shoe. Remember to be gentle.
3. Let your shoes air dry away from direct sunlight before applying polish cream.
4. Apply a small amount of polish cream using a dry, soft cloth and rub sparingly over the textile in a circular motion.
5. After the application, leave the shoes to dry naturally for 24 hours away from direct sunlight.
Please note: Do not put the product in the washing machine and never fully submerge the product as this could cause irreversible damage.
At the end of the product's lifespan (beyond repair), or when you no longer need the product, you can give it another destiny. You could consider using the product to fulfil a different purpose or even donate it.