Thyme Black casual vegan sneakers
Thyme Black: the sport shoes with laces and chunky rubber sole made of organic fabric provenient from pineapple leaves fibers
Shop online Thyme Black, the casual low-top sneaker style shoes with chunky sole made with piñatex. This innovative material is provenient from the residue of the pineapple industry. It consists in using the pineapple leaves fibers to obtain a biodegradable, renewable and cruelty free textile.
- These modern and dynamic shoes have a sport sneaker style. The robust soles and uppercut adds originality and a contemporary look. To all of this we add the cushioned cut around the ankle in the same brown shade as the label on the tongue that matches the sole color. It is an attractive model that matches a wide range of looks.
- Made of hypoallergenic materials and free from environmental toxins, they stand out for being breathable (preventing suffocation and excessive foot sweat) and antimicrobial (prevents bad odors). The moisture wicking foot bed is padded with EVA foam. All of this makes for a very comfortable shoe that you can wear without worrying about blisters. They are perfect for both indoors and outdoors.
Available in White and black.
This shoe corresponds exactly with the size
stated in the guide.
If you are still in doubt about your size, don't hesitate to contact us!
Whatsapp: +351 962 854 422
Phone: +351 214 932 003
- Water resistant, breathable, antimicrobial and hypoallergenic, made with health safety materials
- Upper: piÒatex provenient from the residue of pineapple leaves and PLA
- Cotton shoelaces
- Lining: 90% microfiber and 10% PU
- Cushioned insole with moisture wicking EVA foam
- Sole: TR Rubber ñ synthetic, lasting and slip resistant rubber
- Carefully made in Portugal with sustainable materials and manufacturing processes, in a fair work environment.
- Clean your item using a soaked cloth and soapy water. For difficult stains, rub a soft cleaning brush soaked with soapy water in a circular motion.
- Remove the soap with a damp cloth.
- Let your shoes air dry away from direct sunlight before applying polish cream
- Apply a small amount of polish cream using a dry, soft cloth and rub sparingly over the textile in a circular motion.
- After the application, leave the shoes to dry naturally for 24 hours away from direct sunlight
Please note: Do not put the product in the washing machine and never fully submerge the product as this could cause irreversible damage.
At the end of the product's lifespan (beyond repair), or when you no longer need the product, you can give it another destiny. You could consider using the product to fulfill a different purpose or even donate it.
You can return or exchange an item up to 100 days after the date you receive the product. Check our Size Guide in case you need help finding your perfect fit. Please contact our Customer Support with any further questions. For more information, check our Returns & Exchange Policy.
Summary of Classification
Added to shopping bag
Article (s) added (s) to Wishlist