NEW

AW22

Sea Shepherd vegan cushioned ankle boots

REF: SeaSheapherd_Black

USD 153,00 $

Sea Shepherd, cushioned, casual and warm ankle boots made from organic materials




Shop online the Sea Shepherd ankle boots. A casual and relaxed model made with sustainability in mind that gives an excellent comfort experience. The ethical commitment allied to modern fashion.




  • With a timeless design and a solid pattern, it has a cheeky welt-stitching on the chunky, yet perfectly proportional, sole. Undoubtedly the standing details is the embroidered badge on the tongue and the pull-loop.
  • Free from environmental toxins and cruelty-free with a piñatex cut: a socially economic alternative that reuses the fibers obtain from pineapple leaves waste. The cushioned lining, made of organic cotton, is warm, breathable and antimicrobial, and prevents suffocation and bad odors.
  • These boots fastens with both zipper and laces, whilst have a remarkable moisture wicking insole which makes these ankle boots very flexible and decreases friction.
  • They are versatile for any occasion and outfit. Windward and leeward, from the bow to the stern, and climbing up onto the crows nest, these ankle boots are the perfect match between style and comfort.

Size Guide
ADD TO BAG Wishlist
I want to be notified quickly.
Available only for registered customers. Login / Register

You can return or exchange an item up to 100 days after the date you receive the product. Check our Size Guide in case you need help finding your perfect fit. Please contact our Customer Support with any further questions. For more information, check our Returns & Exchange Policy.


  • Water resistant, breathable, antimicrobial and hypoallergenic. Made with health safe materials
  • Upper cut: Piñatex – 80% pineapple leaves fibers and 20% PLA
  • Lining: GOTS certified organic cotton
  • Insole: cushioned EVA foam, laminated with a moisture-wicking microfiber
  • Sole: durable and slip-resistant SBR rubber
  • Heel and platform height: 3 cm and 2 cm
  • Carefully made in Portugal with sustainable materials and manufacturing process, in a fair work environment

  1. Before getting your shoes wet, clean off any dust or mud. You can use a soft brush or dry cloth.
  2. Use a damp cloth to wipe down the entire shoe in a circular motion until clean. Remember to regularly clean the cloth to avoid spreading the dirt across the shoe. For particularly difficult stains, use water and a soft-bristle brush in circular motions on the shoe. Remember to be gentle.
  3. The regular application of polish cream is necessary to conserve their color and make them last
  4. Let your shoes air dry away from direct sunlight before applying polish cream.  
  5. Apply a small amount of polish cream using a dry, soft cloth and rub sparingly over the textile in a circular motion. 
  6. After the application, leave the shoes to dry naturally for 24 hours away from direct sunlight.

Please note: Do not put the product in the washing machine and never fully submerge the product as this could cause irreversible damage.





Product Rating

Summary of Classification

0.0 / 5 stars

  • Sea Shepherd vegan boots
  • Sea Shepherd vegan boots
  • Sea Shepherd vegan boots

Close

Added to shopping bag

{{item.product.featured_image.alt}}

{{item.product.title}} {{item.product.selected_variant.title}}
REF: {{item.product.sku}}

View Bag / Checkout

Article (s) added (s) to Wishlist

{{item.product.featured_image.alt}}

{{item.product.title}} {{item.product.selected_variant.title}}
REF: {{item.product.sku}}

See Wishlist