1. Unisex
NEW
V-DAY

FW 20/21

Noah Piñatex high-top vegan sneaker boots

REF: Noah Pinatex White

USD 110,40 $ USD 138,00 $

Promotion valid from 2020-10-30 to 2020-11-06

Noah Piñatex White high-top vegan sneaker boots


Unisex high-top vegan sneaker boots in Piñatex available in off white and black


Breathable and Water Resistant sneaker boots




Shop Online Noah Piñatex White, the unissex high-top sneaker boots made with pineapple leaves fiber - Piñatex. The upper is resistant to water and breathable – perfect for any season. These cool vegan boots are lined with OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 certified microfibre manufactured in a system free of CO2 emissions. In addition to being hypoallergenic they are also antibacterial and antimicrobial, which helps prevent the development of odours. The shoes feature thermoplastic rubber soles and recycled polyester laces. Spice up your outfit with these original boots. Beautifully hand-made in Portugal in a fair work environment. Available in off-white and black.


Size Guide
ADD TO BAG Wishlist
I want to be notified quickly.
Available only for registered customers. Login / Register
  • Breathable 100% Pineapple leaves fibres Upper ( Pinãtex )
  • Piñatex is 80% Pineapple leaves fibres 20% PLA fibres
  • 90% Microfibre 10% PU Lining - OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified
  • Thermoplastic Rubber Soles and Laces in Recycled Polyester
  • Antibacterial, antimicrobial and hypoallergenic lining and sock
  • Breathable and Water Resistant Vegan Sneaker Boots
  • Hand-made in Portugal
  • Sustainable fashion sneaker boots

Care:
Clean your vegan boots using a soaked cloth with soapy water. Never fully submerge the product as this may cause irreversible damage. Let them dry before any application. Apply a small amount using a dry, soft cloth and rub sparingly over the textile in a circular motion. Leave to dry naturally for 24 hours after the application. The application of a colourless polish cream is recommended.

Lifespan:
At the end of the product's lifespan, or whenever you do not need it anymore, you should give another destiny to your vegan shoes. Also consider a recovery or a new use for yourself or ever for a donation.
Plus to free shipping, you have 100 days free returns. If you need more information please check our shipping and return policy.

Product Rating

Summary of Classification

0.0 / 5 stars

  • Noah Piñatex White vegan sneaker boots
  • Noah Piñatex White vegan sneaker boots
  • Noah Piñatex White vegan sneaker boots
  • Noah Piñatex White vegan sneaker boots
  • Noah Piñatex White vegan sneaker boots

Close

Added to shopping bag

{{item.product.featured_image.alt}}

{{item.product.title}} {{item.product.selected_variant.title}}
REF: {{item.product.sku}}

View Bag / Checkout

Article (s) added (s) to Wishlist

{{item.product.featured_image.alt}}

{{item.product.title}} {{item.product.selected_variant.title}}
REF: {{item.product.sku}}

See Wishlist