Tango Brown vegan penny loafer
Use this code at checking out.
Tango Brown: Penny Loafer mocassin made with microsuede
Shop online Tango Brown, the penny loafers made in suede like vegan leather: a sustainable, innovative, cruelty-free, water resistant, light and durable material.
- This casual and minimalist model is very versatile and matches a lot of semi-formal attires. The brown cut has a traditional detail that consist on an upper strip with a cut on the middle and it has the Nae logo on the insole. It has a soft, slip-resistant sole and the finishing touch is the welt stitching for a better resistance.
- Made of hypoallergenic materials and free from environmental toxins, they stand out for being breathable (preventing suffocation and excessive foot sweat) and antimicrobial (prevents bad odors). The moisture wicking foot bed is padded with EVA foam. All of this makes for a very comfortable shoe that you can wear without worrying about blisters. They are perfect for both indoors and outdoors. Undoubtedly they are the perfect match between fashion and comfort.
If you find that your
measurements fall between two sizes, choose
the larger size.
If you are still in doubt about your size, don't hesitate to contact us!
Whatsapp: +351 962 854 422
Phone: +351 214 932 003
- Breathable, antimicrobial, hypoallergenic and ecological
- Upper: suede like vegan leather
- Lining: 90% microfiber and 10% PU
- Cushioned insole with moisture wicking EVA foam
- Sole: Slip-resistant and cushioned EVA sole
- Heel height: 2,5 cm
- Carefully made in Portugal with sustainable materials and manufacturing process, in a fair work environment
- Clean your item using a soaked cloth and soapy water. For difficult stains, rub a soft cleaning brush soaked with soapy water in a circular motion.
- Remove the soap with a damp cloth.
Let your shoes air dry away from direct sunlight before wearing.
Please note: Polish cream is not recommended. Do not put the product in the washing machine and do not submerge the product in water as this could cause irreversible damage.
At the end of the product's lifespan (beyond repair), or when you no longer need the product, you can give it another destiny. You could consider using the product to fulfill a different purpose or even donate it.
You can return or exchange an item up to 100 days after the date you receive the product. Check our Size Guide in case you need help finding your perfect fit. Please contact our Customer Support with any further questions. For more information, check our Returns & Exchange Policy.
Summary of Classification
Added to shopping bag
Article (s) added (s) to Wishlist